Wednesday, February 28

Z is for Zonked

I am definitely zonked. So is Penny, I suspect, but I know I am for sure.
Apparently the price we paid for winding up in 6th place on Mondays
nights is a schedule which both sucks and blows. Our game times are 9:00,
10:00 or 10:30. Of course, last night was 10:30. This means I don't get
back until well after midnight and I'm too wired to get to sleep right
away. Monday night, Morpheus was somewhat elusive and I wasn't asleep and
settled until well after 4.

Of course, that was when Penny had to get up. 4AM, you say? Yes indeed.
Oh Four Hundred. She was going in to work for 5, instead of 9:00. She
wrote about the whole fiasco on her blgo so I won't repeat myself.

And, of course, I had my own session booked with Wesley Crusher last
night, but I was sufficiently wiped that I left work early to try and get
at least a little sleep...because being punchy and unfocused is NOT a good
thing when working with free weights. The fatigue fallout spilled over to
this morning when I was at a complete loss as to the location of my keys.
Penny and I tried to get that sorted out while figuring out car logistics
for our back-to-back slots at the gym...and then I promptly left the house
without feeding or pilling the cat.

Its gonna be one of those weeks.

And there you have it. 26 spellbinding and gripping posts...all for your
reading and soporific pleasure!

(Psst...if you hate the whole thing, blame Steph...it was her idea.)

No comments: