Monday, August 18

212.2

With the kidlet on the way (and hockey season fast approaching) I finally got off my can and got back to the gym this weekend. I was reasonably smart and I didn't push myself too hard but still managed to get a half-decent workout. As much as I'd like to be able to afford to go back to train with Wesley Crusher again, that's not in the cards. So, I went back in my workout book and repeated most of a workout from about 18 months ago. I figured that would keep me on track.

I felt better for doing it and I ate pretty well this weekend.

Let the re-shaping begin (again)!

1 comment:

Penny said...

*kiss* I'm proud of you, hunny.

I need you nice and strong so you can hold me up while I'm screaming in labour.

But I reiterate that I love you exactly the way you are. Don't get too skinny or I'll just look fatter beside you, k?

*kisses again*