Tuesday, May 1

May Day Musings

Hello, remaining readers and RSS feed junkies.

A whole month and no Mossy tidbits? Frankly, I dunno what came over me.

Actually, I do. A couple of things, really. First, I didn't really have much to say...so I decided not to say anything until I had something to say. Second, grad school really consumed a lot of my writing energies, and therefore, the blog got short shrift. Finally, I came down with a new internet addiction. I won't tell you specifically what it is, but it rhymes with "Ace Cook".

Anyway, there are a few updates from Mossy-land.

First, school continues to go well. I'm hoping for my latest marks soon from course 5 (of 10). I *might* just keep my "A" average if all goes well.

Second, the gym has been a real plus. Wesley Crusher has me just humming along. I notice a real difference in my chest and my arms now. (I'm not buff, but I'm getting there)

Third, I recently celebrated a birthday. My amazing wife, Penny, threw me a BBQ bash this weekend. I am another year older on the calendar, but I don't feel it and I'm pretty sure I don't look it. Penny says my grey hair makes me sexier.

I won't argue with that. :P

So, that's the news thus far. Hope all my linked friends are well...

10 comments:

Bat-Rider said...

Happy belated there you old fart!!

Kal said...

Heh heh... You're still older than me...

So, you're only going to put out once a month?

Whaddaya think you are, my wife?

Penny said...

No, Kal, because when Mossy puts out, he actually enjoys it and doesn't do it just to shut you up.

Mossy Stone said...

OOOH...

~BURN~!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that one is gonna leave scorch marks...

Kal said...

Ouch. I think that may be fatal...

Callie said...

Happy B-day!!!!

So, you're either a fellow Taurus, or an Aries.

Either way - cooler than cool.

PS - glad for an update from you guys. Missin' ya on the blogs.

Penny said...

He's a Taurus and kal? Heh heh. It was in jest, I swear. You just left yourself wide open there, you know?

Kal said...

(sulking)

(pout)

(pout)

Mossy Stone said...

Thanks Callie. I am indeed a Taurus (MOO) and proud of it.

Kal...dude. Get a cup. Wear it.

Callie said...

You deleted my other comment. Hmmmmm . . .

Where's Penny's blog?

Where are you guys???

WHere's Kal?

I'm all alone . . . .