Saturday, May 12

Things & Stuff

Just sitting here on a quiet and somewhat chilly Saturday. Penny's nephew, D, is getting married this afternoon, so she's out getting her hair done, and then she will come home to get The Girl's hair done. The Boy and I will go out to get the appropriate pre-wedding trim.

I'm back from a quick trip to Victoria where I was on a short e-learning course, and I got to see some of my school classmates, which was a nice treat.

Other than that, no major news on my end. Hope the remaining readers are well wherever they are....

8 comments:

something said...

yes - you have a barren wasteland of a blog - tumbleweeds just blew by.

you can have it up and running again whenever you want - take your tim!

Kal said...

All's well here. Sure is dusty around this place...

Penny said...

I can't believe you failed to mention that I missed you so much, I passed a kidney stone while you were gone. :P

Kal said...

Yo. I say again, Yo.

Penny said...

Hm, if that echoed...would it be yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo....

Callie said...

*runs naked through the deserted blog*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dirty Gypsy said...

I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one that fell of the face of the earth!

Hope you and Penny are doing well. Hugs and smooches for both of ya! :)

Callie said...

Oh, there's my other comment. Too tired to realize I clicked on the wrong post.

Anyway -

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS????

Penny started posting again, then *poof* the blog is GONE.

You haven't posted in over two months.

Kal hasn't posted in a month.

I'm all alone.

This sucks.