Tuesday, September 9

208.8

So far so good. I bounced back up a few pounds but I expect that as part of the process.

I hit the gym pretty hard after work today, and I managed to work off some lingering bullshit. I won't get into the details, but suffice it to say some people have no balls at all.

Anyway, I'm feeling better and Penny says she's noticing a difference. I'm probably losing fat and regaining some muscle, so I don't have a true picture of what's been lost versus anything gained....I just know the bottom line.

Hockey starts on Monday. Will be interesting to see how much rust I have to shake off after 4 months of not playing. ~yikes~

3 comments:

Larry said...

Awesome. Keep working. Maybe you'll even inspire me to start again.

Good luck with hockey. It's gonna be hard for me and I've only been off for three weeks, and not because of injuries.

Penny said...

Yes, noticeable difference already. You were handsome before, now you're downright weak-in-the-knees gorgeous!

Hubba hubba

Bat-Rider said...

Little slow in check in on ya - how's the hockey going and the quest??