Friday, September 9

Will I still be hungry in an hour?

I'm sure this isn't a unique thing, but whenever I go for Chinese food, I try to have a little fun with the fortune cookies.

I was introduced to this game when out for a big meet&greet buffet with other singles from this dating site I was on years ago. Once everyone got their fortune cookie, they were to read it aloud but add the words "in bed" afterwards. With a bunch of flirty and undersexed adults, this is an amusing experience.

DW and I took The Wondertwins out to the Buffet place for dinner last night. She and I usually do this game even if the kids are around, but we keep it to ourselves.

Sometimes, though, ya just get lucky. (Danikabur and Larry should get a chuckle out of this)

My fortune: "There is a prospect of a thrilling time ahead of you."

*grin*

5 comments:

Larry said...

Amazingly, it works for every fortune I have ever had. I once had one that said, "You are adventurous." as well as one that read, "You will make new friends."



lrrryhm. How appropiate is that for a verification for me, Hmmmmm?

Callie said...

woo hoo! sounds like a hot time tonight!

Danikabur said...

I've known and played that game for years. I usually get some really good ones. Like 'you are fantastic at everything you do.' LMAO

I bet Penny helped you out with making yours come true. :D

duff said...

i learned about adding "in bed" to fortunes back in high school. since then, i've done my best to spread the habit.

D said...

....the things i learn about my sister from blogging.