Friday, August 4

Another week, come and gone

Friday already? Wow...a speedy week indeed.

I've spent a lot of this week getting school work done and getting work work wrapped up before I go.

Penny and I spent the bulk of yesterday together doing errands and other last-minute things. We upgraded her PC at home (sound and graphics), but not without an amusing yet poignant lesson in the importance of reading package instructions prior to leaving the store to save yourself a return trip.

Hockey was on last night, and the Steve's Painting crew managed a 2-1 win in the first of 3 round-robin playoff games. With the other two teams in our division playing to a 1-1 tie, this means we have a slight hold on first place for the moment. I'll be missing the next 2 games because of school, so I told the boys I was fully expecting to be playing in the final on the 24th. But, no pressure, eh?!

I'll blog as frequently as I can while I'm away but don't be surprised if I'm too busy to say much.

I'm gonna miss my DW like mad when we're apart. Fortunately for us, we don't have the kids the night I come back.

Heh, heh, heh.

Enjoy the weekend, all....

(NOTE: I'm sufficiently disgusted with the stinker the Argos played last night against Montreal that I am refusing to comment as a protest. Power to the People, and all that.)

4 comments:

Danikabur said...

Good luck Mossy!!! You'll be back before you know it. :D

Callie said...

Yeah - we'll find a way to keep Penny occupied.

;-)

Kal said...

*folds map*

Okay, route 90 west to new york...

...Hmm... 84?... what the?... Okay, niagra.... North through toronto....

Penny said...

I'm sure you'd all keep me busy - IF YOU WERE HERE.

*sigh*

That's okay, I have a "List of Things To Do While I Have No Interruptions and No One To Say 'DON'T THROW THAT OUT!' " that's about a mile long.

Be prepared for whiny blog posts, though.