Thursday, February 15

Y is for Yowza! (and some other stuff)

Y is for Yowza! I know you're probably sick to death of me babbling on about how amazing my DW is, but this time, She really is!

I was a bad husband and I cheerfully ignored her advice about not buying her anything for our anniversary, and I got her a lovely pendant of amber, all done in silver. So she threatened told me NOT to get her anything for Valentine's day but that she was going to get me something. (I believe her exact words were "when you see this, you're gonna shit!)

Fully prepared for a spontaneous bowel evacuation, I received her gleeful news that the gift had arrived on time in spite of the bad weather. So, after picking me up at the gym, she brought me home to show off the gift.

Here's what she got me. (Cricket, now I don't have to covet yours....)

This thing totally rocks! And, of course, I have the best wife ever. I can also say that this entire post was generated using the gizmo. (I am such a geek.)

(Not without some errors, of course. The last bit in parentheses translated as (Yamauchi a geek)

"Yowza" also describes the wholly undeserved 20/20 I received on the final assignment for my most recent course. Guess I'll have to deal with the A+

"Y" is also for "yuck", which describes my play tonight. *sigh*

"Y" is for "Y am I so hungry?" Oh yeah, I didn't eat dinner yet. Guess the dinner bell tolls for me.

14 comments:

Penny said...

Um, what *exactly* does "But this time, she really is!" imply?

Were you lying the other times? Exaggerating for my benefit or that of others (e.g. making Kal jealous)?

Hm.

And you didn't mention my wonderful wrapping job, either.

;)

Mossy Stone said...

Honey, I couldn't have done the wrapping job justice with mere words.

My assertion of your status as Best Wife Ever was simply for the skeptics who might think highly of their wives. YOU win, hands down.

Mossy Stone said...

Honey, I couldn't have done the wrapping job justice with mere words.

My assertion of your status as Best Wife Ever was simply for the skeptics who might think highly of their wives. YOU win, hands down.

Penny said...

Ya know, I'm pretty sure that was a compliment. If not, the big words and well-written statement is confusing enough (in my exhausted state) to help me believe it's a compliment.

You shoulda been in politics, baby.

Now, let's go upstairs and knock boots.

Anonymous said...

LOL...yay you!! i still have yet to learn how to use mine :D

Kal said...

Oh mossy,

Can't you see she's just lulling you into a false sense of security before she runs off gleefully with me?

I almost feel bad for you. Almost.

Mossy Stone said...

Dude, she could run...but I know you'd never be able to keep up.

NEVER

Penny said...

I dunno if that's true, but I DO know that I'd kill him in bed.

Penny said...

For the love of God, man, POST YOUR Z and be done with it!

This is torture!

(wv: ftchk Who you callin' a fat chick??)

Kal said...

Y: Y isn't Mossy posting?

Did Penny lose the handcuff key again?

Penny said...

I don't need the key. I can unlock them with the tip of my tongue.

Z: zere is no reason ozer zan ze fact zat he is a buzy man.

But that's okay, Kal. You and I can keep chatting here while he's gone. Maybe he'll come back at some point and actually comment, too.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

He's a very, very busy man, y'know. I hardly see him anymore.

Kal said...

P, read your comment quickly and thought it said "I can unlock him with the tip of my tongue", which I thought was a completely plausible sentence.

Kal said...

Ooo... used the wrong account there, sorry.

Penny said...

I'm sure either way would work for Mossy.

As for whoopsies with the accounts - that's the danger of having more than one blogger account.