Wednesday, August 30

Hello, blog

Remember me?

Yeah, I know. It hardly seems like we have any "quality time" together anymore. Ever since I started that new thing. You know, school?

She's pretty demanding, I tell ya. Heck, I didn't do much with her last week and I'm really paying the price, now. I mean, its not like I ignored her or anything....I just laid a foundation. Something to build on. You see, we have this big date on Thursday and I really needed to make sure I had things right. I had to gather my thoughts, and all that. But Thursday's coming fast and I had a lot to do. She was really nagging at me and I knew I had to do something to make it up to her.

I think she's a little happier. She's feeling like I'm meeting her stringent demands for something "origina", instead of hearing only what others have said...or even worse, stuff people have quoted from individuals who were smarter.

Thursday should be interesting when it all comes together.

Until then cherished blog....I'm not going anywhere...I just need to take care of a few things, ya know?

4 comments:

Callie said...

Fine. Go ahead and pay attention to her instead of us.

:-P

Dirty Gypsy said...

Ah, she is a cruel mistress, no??

Larry said...

And even now you won't tak to us, you talk to your blog instead. Do we mean that little to you.

*sniffle*

Larry said...

or talk even.