Monday, August 14

This isn't me, this is my stand-in

I give you this Meme in my absence.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and a street name)

Max Bayview, Max Lighthouse, Max St. Germain, Max Fencerow, Max Glenrose, Max Commanche, Max Heron, Max Pine (Actually, I think these are my DJ names...just like Johnny Fever.)

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)

Richardson Skor

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

Rock M

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Blugh Katz

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Weylynn North (my agent made me modify it...and besides, Thaao Phenglis was already taken.)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Sto-Mo Bi-Nor (Renegade Pilot, Trader, Mercenary, and Intergalactic Slut-puppy)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)

The Blue Screwdriver

2 comments:

Larry said...

The Blue Screwdriver. Somehow that fits perfectly.

Kal said...

Blue Screwdriver: is that what you're like after a week without penny?