Monday, November 6

K is for Kick-Ass

(Don't get on me about hyphenations. This is my blog, so I'll do what I wanna!)

Yes...kick-ass would be the way to describe this last week. Or Kicking ass. Whatever works.

  • I kicked ass in my most recent assignment for school. Got another "A". (Kick-ass!)
  • I saw two totally kick-ass football games this weekend. The Argos and Bombers played a thriller, albeit in front of a disappointing playoff crowd. Then the Roughriders and the Stamps put on a great show.
  • Michael Bishop - kicked ass coming off the bench cold to throw 2 TDs to clinch the Argo win.
  • Saskatchewan's Defence - kicked Calgary's ass for the bulk of the game, setting up a major West division update
  • My current model building efforts on a 1970 Plymouth 440 GTX - kicks ass.
  • My Monday team - kicked ass last week to keep us in the top half of the league
  • My Thursday team - kicked ass last week in a nice upset win.
  • My wife - just generally kicks ass for her awesomeness
So there's your kick-ass post for a kick-ass Monday.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Charmer. Don't stop. Argos don't kick ass, by the way. If they did the ass-kicking they were supposed to do, we'd be in first place in the East. I'd say their play was far more "jack ass" than "kick ass".

PS Can I get on you for a different reason? :oP

Mossy Stone said...

Always, baby :)

Anonymous said...

okay you two... do we need to turn the hose on you?

And: Michael Bishop? Bwa ha ha ha...

Best damn clipboard holder the Patriots have ever had...

Penny said...

I dunno Kal, turning the hose on us would just lead to wet t-shirts and I'm not sure you're ready to see Mossy like that. :oP

I'm with you about one this, though. Michael Bishop needs TO GO BACK TO ARENA FOOTBALL...LIKE NOW, PLEASE!!! Hey Mike? Is that Jon Bon Jovi I hear calling your name? Yeah! I think it is! Why don't you go and find out what he wants?