Sunday, November 19

M is for Magna Carta

Okay, okay, so its a little historical geekery in the title. This rather belated entry is actually not about the 1215AD document as the foundation for representational governance. Honest, its not!

Its really more of a tribute to she who is My Wife. She who is Magnificent. Mollifying. More Meticulous than the gives herself credit for. And, most importantly, MINE.

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

(heh...sorry. Got a little carried away there.)

Have you ever had one of those "reality" moments? A moment where you think , rather objectively, about a situation that you're in and you just say, "How. Holy shit." Or words to that effect. "Is that really what happened?" I had one of those, recently. Not in a bad way, or anything. Just one of those, "wow, I really married this woman?" moments. More of a recognition of good fortune. She really is awesome, MY wife. I just love her to bits.

k, fine. So this wasn't really a "M" post. Except for the fact that Penny is Mine. My Wife. My Love. Mea Vita. Meum Mel. My pearl beyond price.

And, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(so what if it's TMI? Ed and Sue will understand) ;-)

2 comments:

Penny said...

I love you too, hunny. :)

Anonymous said...

...Yes,yes... that's it... feel secure Mr. Stone... I have time, I'm a patient man...

Bwa ha ha...