Friday, September 8

Remote Friday

Hello from a not-too-distant place. Penny and I are out for a quick getaway and while she's tied up I thought I'd blog.

Got some nice news back from school with an update on marks for the big presentation my team did while I was in Victoria and the paper I had to submit after I returned. The marks were good and I got lots of constructive feedback on how to keep improving things, so I can't really complain. (We even had a blog assignment and I managed an A-. Do with that what you will.

Hockey is starting soon and the playoff runs for football are starting. My Argos are only 2 points behind Montreal for first place in the East and if they keep playing as well as they have recently, first place is not out of reach. dtrini, his DW and Penny and I will be attending the final Argos home game...fittingly against Montreal. Can't wait for that one.

Anyway, not a whole lot else to say. My next school course is going on and a lot of my writing energies are going there. Blogging for school? Who knew!

Hope all is well with everyone out there. I'm still lurking around and reading when I can and commenting when the mood strikes.

3 comments:

Dirty Gypsy said...

"...while she's tied up I thought I'd blog."

Not exactly how I thought that sentence would end! Color me surprised. :)

Have a great weekend!

Mossy Stone said...

Living up to your handle as always, Steph ;-)

In this case "tied up" meant that she wasn't with me at the moment.

Kristin said...

I was going to say something completely different... but no, nevermind ;-)

ooo wv: damnyu - how appropriate for today.