Friday, June 9

As Fridays go, well, this was one of them

Actually it got off to a wonderful start.

Last night was spent in the glow of a 4-0 win in hockey and a nice, quiet snuggle, etc) with my bride.

When the alarm went off in the morning, snuggling up to the form beside me was way better than dragging my ass out of the bed to bike to the train.

I had heard it was likely to rain this afternoon, making it no good to ride. (It didn't' and I didn't. But who knew at 6:15?)

I had a 2-hr class session to conduct (with the inevitable last-minute prep beforehand) and then a meeting with my interim boss afterwards. When all that was said and done, I was baked. But teaching always does that to me. Classroom work is a mental and physical drain.

However...

Its Friday. Its payday. The weekend is here. I'm in a reasonably good mood and on my way home.

Enough blogging. I'm in the middle of "The October Horse" and Caesar is drawing closer to his fate. Vini. Vidi. Vici.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Mossy knows *all* about needs assessments and the like. I bet he'll be anxious to share thoughts with someone who understands what THE HELL he's talking about.

I imagine, by the end of the program, I will have my Masters, too - only not with the actual paper.