Thursday, June 22

Tagged By Kal

1. Which curse word do you use the most?
I definitely find the F-word to be very handy in a variety of forms and uses. (particularly when wrestling with a nasty carpentry issue, or as a precursor to some percussive maintenance)

2. Do you own an iPod?
Nope. I have a MiniDisc player which does quite nicely.

3. What time is your alarm clock set for?
Depends on what time I need to be out the door. The earliest is 6:15, if I'm biking...otherwise, it's set for around 6:45 so Penny and I can get up and get the kidlets moving.

4. How many suitcases do you own?
2 of my own. Collectively we have lots. Unlike Kal, my DW has no fears of spousal flight.

5. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold?
Nope. Warm weather only. (Socks, Kal? *DORK ALERT! DORK ALERT*)

6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Taking it, but only because I have a pet peeve about having feet cut off. Panoramas not required.

7. What was the last movie you watched?
das Boot and The Longest Day

8. Do you or any of your friends have children?
Unlike Kal, I remember my online friends too. Yes, I have 2 step-children and a number of my friends (even the online ones) have children.

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yeah, and sometimes its deserved. Other times people just mistake my laid-back "just in time" approach as laziness. Fools. ;-)

10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Only when I am absolutely desperate to get to sleep.

11. Which CD is currently in your CD player?
Can't remember the last time I stuck a music CD in a player.

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, for sure. I'll drink regular (2%) but it has to be ice cold.

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Kal did, and I'm gonna burn him with it. Just gotta find that address for Wifeypooh...

14. When was the last time someone hit on you?
Does the regular flirtation with my Wife count? Strangely enough I've become pretty oblivious to that kind of thing since DW and I got together. So it could have happened more recently with someone else but I'm not likely to notice.

15. Can you whistle?
Yep

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
DW. She called to tell me that work has glitched the kids bennies yet again.

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I'd say it's guaranteed. I used to care. Now...not so much. I know Kal does. :P

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
I sure did. Although with only 2 channels in rural Ontario where I grew up, we didn't have a lot of options.

19. Do you add your own questions to Memes when Kal is too lazy to do so?
Yes...yes I do!

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Good question. Sometimes I can be; other times, no. Depends on the situation, I suppose.

21. Which movie(s) do you know every line to?
Full Metal Jacket.

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes. I have a well-loved RUSH tee from their Toronto concert years ago.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Depends on the salad. However, I'd have to be at gunpoint before I willingly put Blue Cheese on anything.

24. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Probably someone at work.

25. Do you do your own dishes?
I load the dishwasher. Does that count?

26. Ever cry in public?
Only during my street corner Onion Slicing/3 Card Monte act.

27. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
I'm currently ON a chair, typing at a laptop.

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I'd toy with the idea of another tattoo. Not so keen piercings, despite Penny's insistence.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
I'd say that 3 ink jobs is my limit for good taste. 3 small ones. No 3 large "hey this one covers my entire back" ones.

30. What did you do before this?
Flamed Kal

31. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Probably 4+ years ago, crashed in a hotel room after a singles get together.

32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
More than I seem to be getting lately. But the hallucinations are getting interesting.

33. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I don't care what anyone says, Bagels ARE breakfast.

34. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Way faster than Kal's.

35. Do you pay attention to the calories on the label?
Only when I forget to ignore them.

36. Do you use sarcasm?
Duh...

37. How old will you be on your next birthday?
Older. And Older than Kal. But I still have Penny and he doesn't [taunt, taunt]

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes I am. I'm a great speller, but I'm a lousy typist.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope

40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Opposite sex. Just ask any of them.

41. Do you like mustard?
Kal wrote this lame-ass question, didn't he?

42. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Yes

43. Do you watch the news?
I try not to, but I read the online newspapers all the time.

44. One of your scars--how did you get it?
The one behind my right ear, from the removal of a mole as a late teenager and it opened up after the stitches were removed. Got a little messy and the scar is rather evident.

So there you go. 44 useless items of information about me for your dining and dancing pleasure.

15% gratuity added. :)

12 comments:

Kal said...

All I have to say is anyone whose most interesting scar is from a mole removal, is a world-class lame-o.

Oh yes, and a Canadian.

Enough said.

eh.

Penny said...

1. He also uses it during other endeavours which I won't go into detail here.

6. This is why I HATE taking Mossy's picture when we're anywhere. But since I hate being IN the picture more, I just look through the viewfinder and pray for the best.

9. My husband is not lazy. He's just very selective about how he expends his energy.

10. Sex works better than meds anyway.

13. Don't worry about Wifeypooh, just tell Motherdear. And I know what it is, I know what it is, neener, neener, neener.

20. You have NEVER been shy around the opposite sex. At least, I've never seen it..and we've been in some pretty interesting situations together, dear.

29. Well damn, there goes my tattoo design *grumble*

31. Note that he didn't say he slept alone on said floor. Actually, he didn't say he slept, either. Slut-puppy.

42. And in the middle of the bed... or my side of the bed..and when he rolls, he takes alllllllll the covers with him.

44. *snicker* I could tell them about some scars, honey...

Mossy Stone said...

DW:

1. Yes, even *that* word.

6. No pressure, babe. MY grandparents started selective family foot censorship at an early age.

10. Does it ever. Except those times this past couple of weeks when its' been so freakin' good we could just...well...anyway, enough of that.

13. Kal: You are so busted.

20. When I wasn't playing hockey.

29. k. you need to, like, TELL me about these things. And I'm still not getting *that* pierced.

31. And the mystery continues.

42. I know we need to work on that whole sheet stapling thing.

44. Heh heh heh. It might set him ablaze. Do we risk it??

Penny said...

1. *That* word is fine but only either said *then* or when talking about the troll-secretary at the kids' school.

6. Yeah, well, your grandparents didn't have to sleep with you at night. K..now I just feel gross.

10. Oh hell yeah..and now that the kids are gone till the 4th? Stretch, man, STRETCH!!!!

13. Kallllllll I'm gonna tell Moooooooooom.

20. I was actually thinking about our dinners with D & T, among other things.

29. IT WAS GONNA BE A SURPRISE.

31. I'll find out. I have ways. YOU know that.

42. No, you just need to learn to let go of the sheets before you roll.

44. Kal couldn't handle it.

Period.

Kal said...

13: Crap, I have no idea what these two are talking about. Honest.

44: So, you two are into branding too? Wanna trade pix?

Callie said...

*peeks in*

*reads comments*

*runs out the door*

Penny said...

Callie you just peeked into the middle of something big here. LOL

Run! Like the wind, Callie! Run

and you DO SO know what we're talking about Kal...and your Mom's gonna have kittens when we tell her!!!!

Kal said...

Jiminey cricket. And she just found out that I used to smoke... ahem... certain substances.. out in the barn when she was at work...

Oh. You mean you didn't know that Ma? Nevermind.

Gordy said...

I am with you Mossy, I the only time I handle a CD is to burn it onto my iPod.

BTW, I applied for your role, during your forthcoming absence :-)

Penny said...

I'm thinking Mossy may have issues with that one, Ma, but a good idea, nonetheless!

Siblings never really change, do they?

Gila Pyke said...

pee ess in case you're lame and don't check your BB on vacation -- if you're in town on canadadaymonday, your lovely wife and you are welcome to drop by chez nous for a bbq.

Gila Pyke said...

pee ess. #29 is really disappointing.

harrumph.