Wednesday, June 14

Okay, I finally succumbed

I swore I wouldn't. But I'm weak. Forgive me.

I've officially fallen onto the YouTube wagon.

Holy potential work day time-waster, Batman!

I'm not personally keen on searching all the self-made vids for more evidence in support of Darwin's theory of evolution, or the Awards given out in his name. But its interesting to see all the old music videos out there from my hard rock days. *sigh* You just gotta love hair bands and truly impressive prog-rock.

So now you'll see me adding links to some of the tunes of my youth, just like all the other rapidly aging 70's/80's kids.

Sad, really.

Could a move to MySpace be far behind?? ~shudder~

Disclaimer: I am NOT contemplating a move to MySpace. I'm quite happy here, tyvm. I was just commenting, tongue firmly planted in cheek, on the slippery slope I was on having signed up with YouTube.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled blogging.

4 comments:

Outburst said...

I must be pretty behind the pack.
YouTube?

MySpace I know, and please, resist the urge. ;)

Mossy Stone said...

You Tube is a site where people can post videos. A lot of it is just stupid human tricks, but some enterprising sould have posted rare and interesting misic videos. For an old Hard Rock guy like me, its a treasure trove for 80's Canadian Rock.

Needless to say I have to avoid visiting while at the office. I'd get even less done than I do now.

HannoverFist said...

Assuming that you have gone insane and have become a danger to yourself and others, I will find you and shoot you if you go to MySpace. x

Mossy Stone said...

Hanny: Thanks, brother. You're the best. I'd do it for you.