Sunday, October 22

C is for Cornucopia

Well, its for a lot of things...isn't it?

C is for Choke, which is what my Argonauts did when they had a chance to clinch first place and a bye to the East final. Penny and I went to the game and were throroughly disgusted with the on-field product.

C is for Crunch, which is what fellow North Bay native Mike O'Shea does to people on the football field. In fact, he's done it 1,000 times. Yep, Mikey recorded his 1,000th tackle on Friday night. Well done, Mike.

C is also for Cuddle, and Penny and I did much of that this weekend.

C is also for Cool...and I give that big shout out to all my readers, commenters and lurkers. You folks rock.

Edit:

C is also for Clarke. As in Bob. He who fell on his sword as the seemingly untouchable GM of the Philadelphia Flyers. He wasn't universally liked as a GM in the NHL, but he definitely took some good stands when he needed to. I give you Eric Lindros as an example. Take a break Bob. I'm thinking you need it.

No comments: