Saturday, October 7

Hey, wait a minute!?

This week I got a real sign that I had been lying low for too long. I was working on my paper (submitted last night, thank you very much) and went to the fridge for a drink. When I opened the door I saw a milk carton with my picture on it.

So, yes, I've been located. Alive and well.

The Stone/Shagwell clan is off to the wedding of Penny' niece at beautiful CFB Borden, where she is marrying a meathead. No, not Mike Stivic. She's marrying a Military Policeman - known as meatheads particularly for their red berets. Although by all accounts he's a great guy so I'm happy for them both.

It will be a trip down memory lane for me because I spent no small amount of time at Base Boredom over my time in the big green machine and I haven't been there in quite some time.

Last evening was spent with Penny's favourite nephew and his wife, who are also in town for the wedding. Nothing like a couple of pints of Alexander Keith's finest to lubricate the ol' brain pan.

Must get my mop trimmed now. :)

5 comments:

Kal said...

Well well well, you are alive.

Dirty Gypsy said...

Congrats on completing your paper!

Have a great time at the wedding!

Mossy Stone said...

Yes, Kal, I am alive. So you many NOT have my wife, you blog template messer-upper. ;-)

Kal said...

Heh... It's still all kerflunked, which means I have to go to other people to visit my blogroll, which is kind of a pain. Sort of like playing the Kevin Bacon game, but with blogs... "okay, I know I can get to dani through callie, and callie is on Duff's blog, and mossy links to Duff and the Gypsy..."

Callie said...

Or, you could just fix your blog . . .

Just sayin.

Hope you guys have fun, Mossy!