Tuesday, October 31

G is for Goalie

Well, duh. What did you think I would choose?

G is also for Google. Without which I'd never be able to amaze Penny with my repository of useless information. Bless you, Google.

G is for "Go Figure", one of my signature phrases. Very handy in a number of anecdotal situations. It can say "that's an interesting story", or "fuck me, I'm bored of hearing this story AGAIN" with equal affinity.

G is for G spot. (Maybe one of these days Jones will figure out what happens when he finds it). When people tell me to go to my happy place, I know what I'm thinking about. Everyone else thinks I'm pondering a pleasant meadow. Silly rabbits.

G is for Grumpy. Which I am sometimes. I admit it. So, deal.

And finally,

G is for Guitar. An instrument I love to play but don't get to play much anymore. *sigh*

1 comment:

Dirty Gypsy said...

G is for GREAT POST. :)

(Psst - Larry's b-day is today - 11/1 - pass it on...)