Wednesday, October 18

Night of the living brain dead

Somewhere in a parallel universe, my doppelganger has had an awesome day. I, on the other hand, had a pretty tiring day at the salt mines. By my calendar, I had all of about 45 minutes of unscheduled time yesterday. Yikes.

All things being equal, I'm hoping his day goes to shit and mine is nothing but success and accomplishments.

Here's hoping, anyway.

Btw, I must give a big shout out to the BatRider. I've resisted the urge to really needle him about the Eskimos being knocked out of playoff contention this past weekend. Fortunately he's a good sport about most of my ribbing on all things "Eskimo" so the banter will, I'm sure, continue.

I'm toying with the idea of my own A-Z list like Steph but I dunno if it could be done consecutively. Must consult her for the rules.

Have a happy!

1 comment:

Bat-Rider said...

I am not sure what it is like to be in the end of October and realizing I won't be cheering at all in November --- maybe I can throw some love to the Argooooooooooo's (let's face it Damon, was first an eskie)

But I will be watching tonight for the million dollar kick, not to see a million dollars won but to see a 50 year old hit one through the uprights; I just might have a new career goal, do you think I can put in my PDP???
HA haHahaaaaaaa!!!

Argoooooooooooooooooooooooooo's