Sunday, September 18

Dirty Gypsy Speculation #1

Steph decided to follow her long-lost dream of fame & fortune in the music business. But being a shy, retiring type, she couldn't face the notoriety that came with pursuing her dream on home soil. So she packed her bags, grabbed her passport and she's now one of the final 16 contestants at the Grand Music Hall in Vilnius, home of Lithuanian Idol!

(Internet connections being what they are in the Baltics, she's having some trouble with her Idol blog. Stay tuned for updates...)

Brilliant Blog

2 comments:

D said...

....i thought she was training to become the next cosmonaut.

Larry said...

Huh, last time I saw her(approximately 3:30pm CST 9-20-05) she was eating a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, Hot, with Povelogne, Bacon and Ranch, and a side of fries, at the local Hooters. She may or may not have been wearing a Harvey the Hound costume. For that matter, this whole situation could just be a figment of my imagination. I have been off my meds for weeks. Last time I was off my meds...never mind. They dropped the charges and expunged all the records. Nothing to see here, move along.