Friday, September 2

Exodus

I am definitely taking an earlier train today. Much madness ensued at work over a potential deliverable oversight that was quickly resolved. However, that madness kept me away (yet again) from one of my big-ass deliverables (B.A.D.)

So I will (yet again) take my laptop home and do some work on this beast. Our in-house spin types approved my "brand" concept for the above B.A.D. but with a few caveats. I should be able to work around them, creative bastard that I am.

This weekend is football weekend. 8 of the 9 teams will be playing their Labour Day Classics (BC gets a bye week) and all 4 games look to be really good ones...as these rivalries usually are. DW and I will probably do something fun for the kiddies on that day since we can't get to the Toronto-Hamilton game.

I think I am slowly grasping the subtleties of SuDoku, at least, the beginner/easy ones. Its not a bad way to exercise my mind when I don't have anything to read on the daily commute.

Later, gang!

6 comments:

Larry said...

Toronto and Hamilton have football teams? Isn't that what you quasi-europeans call soccer?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Penny said...

Larry! Don't make me stop sending you dirty pictures.

Now apologize and behave.

Larry said...

Oh, you mean that Toronto football team. Sorry. :)

Penny said...

Smart man, Larry. :P

Dtrini said...

And the grind begins. Seeing as I worked for three of the fivce days I was supposed to be taking off, I took them back and look foward to using them later this year. The next vacation will be a real one complete with a near IT and technology blackout.

Mossy Stone said...

*sigh* Always the bridesmaid...