Monday, May 9

Back to the Salt Mines

I know it was only a week, but it sure seems like forever...the sign of a good vacation, I suppose.

But here I sit, bereft of work email because of a migration gone somewhat awry. I'm back. In my cubicle. The Veal-fattening pen. The Cube. The Cell. etc. etc., ad infinitum.

Of course, some things haven't changed. John Q. is still MIA.

I'm a week behind in blog reading but apparently I have the time now. *sigh*

Is it weird that I'd like to get back to my work? Is it wrong?

6 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

I don't necessarily see either option as bad :P

Penny said...

Hey, if you're getting erotic diseases, I think I should know. And I'd like to point out, Mossy didn't get any diseases from me, tyvm.

Dtrini said...

I am not going to touch the diseases thread because it will just go weirder and wronger. So, I will simply suggest what most mammals do with an area of salt; they lick it. Go ahead and give it a lick!

Penny said...

ewwwwww, but it's got diseases!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BTW, you've been tagged by me Mr Mossy

Mossy Stone said...

Yes, Kristin...my tag list is a work in progress....patience, patience!