Wednesday, April 26

The blog hijacking has ended...

Sheesh....

This is MOSSY here...not Penny. For all of her wonderful qualities, I have to say that my *ahem* DW does have one small weakness. She can't keep surprises long. The nastier thing to do would have been to not let me find out until Wednesday morning, but Biff bless her she told me when I got home.

I got got...I definitely got got.

And, yes, I have indeed changed my password.

(We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging)

(love you too, baby)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Aww you weren't nearly as "got" as you could have been. I could have pulled a Steph and told all kinds of your secrets for others' amusement.

you were just a little got.

Mossy Stone said...

Oh I know, baby. This is why I love you.

Penny said...

k - cuz I wouldn't totally "got" you. I wouldn't want you to be upset with me.

Penny said...

*mutters about change of password*

I would like to note, however, that I have already changed my blog password to one you won't know, too.

The best defence, etc., etc...