Tuesday, April 4

DS al Coda on the Musical Meme

I had some, well, *interesting* comments both online and offline about my musical meme.

Friend Larry said it best when he said, "This isn’t going to be exactly to my taste as far as favorites are concerned."

I could re-do this meme by genre or even by artist and come up with some radically different results (certainly, no less amusing.)

This book is more than its cover and definitely more than just this soundtrack selection.

Watch for this meme in syndication!

1 comment:

Callie said...

That's the reason I didn't do that meme. Out of the 439 songs in my Real Player, there's probably only about 5 or 10 that the general public would know, and most of them are by John Mellencamp. At least I've heard of the artists when you did your meme.