Thursday, April 27

[insert title here]

I have no title for this one, it's just random stuff.

First, say a Hello to Outburst (The Sound of Your Heart), a new addition to the blogroll. Also say farewell to Joe who has decided to move on to other things. Personally, I think the hell of the US tax season finally sent him to the Rubber Ramada.

The wake last night was actually great. It was nice to see some of my former colleagues particularly those who showed up out of the woodwork, much to everyone's surprise. There were a lot of pictures of Sarah and we passed around a 'memory book' to give to her parents; they joined us as well and I think they were really touched by the whole thing. It was like old times, sitting up on the rooftop patio, eating the Calgary Ginger Beef, drinking beer and bumming smokes from Andre. Ah, good times, good times.

Penny works late tonight, so its yet another evening where I don't get to see much of her. *sigh* I'll resist the urge to hack into her blog. ;-)

Other than that its a lovely, sunny day here in The Big Smoke and I'd rather be anywhere but at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birfday!! :)

Penny said...

YOU!

BLOG!

NOW!