Monday, April 3

Quadruple-swiped Meme

...this time from my DW, and Larry, Kal, and The Steph. Here's how it works:

Put your iPod/Winamp/MP3 on shuffle.
Reading one question at a time, press play.
Use that song title as the answer.

(Note: This should be a rather interesting test, because I have a very weird mix on my laptop at the moment...)

1. How does the world see you? "Roam" - The B-52's. Does this mean I'm considered aimless?

2. Will I have a happy life? "If I Close My Eyes Forever" - Lita Ford and Ozzy Osborne. Is this a 'See no evil' kind of thing??

3. What do my friends think of me? "Souls" - Rick Springfield. Okay, I don't get the connection here.

4. Do people secretly lust after me? I've Had Enough (Into the Fire) - KISS. Now seriously, who could have enough of me? I mean, really??

5. How can I make myself happy? "Wind of Change" - The Scorpions. I need to change? *shrug* Probably. Go with the trends?

6. What should I do with my life? "100 Years" - Five for Fighting. I love the name of this band. Does this mean I'll make it to 100? Cool!

7. Will I ever have children? "Love Will Find a Way" - Yes. 'nuff said there, I think.

8. What is some good advice for me? "Take the Time" - Dream Theater. Hmmm...slow down...take your time. Yeah, I probably should.

9. How will I be remembered? "I've Gotta Get a Message to You" - The BeeGees. I guess I'll be haunting someone's ass for eternity. Cool!!

10. What's my signature dancing song? "Sister Golden Hair" - America. Um, I like the tune but could I really dance to it?? Its just about a hungover dude bailing on a wedding. I think.

11. What's my current theme song? "Bad Boys Running Wild" - The Scorpions. Oh yeah, baby!! That's me!

12. What do others think is my current theme song? "Roundabout" - Yes. Must be my penchant for sometimes going around in circles.

13. What shall they play at my funeral? "I Can't Explain" - The Scorpions. That's fitting. A remake tune explaining constant bafflement and bewilderment. "I'm getting funny dreams again and again..."

14. What type of women do I like? "Rock You Like a Hurricane" - The Scorpions. Oh I'm not gonna comment on that one. (Love you, baby!)

15. How's my love life? "Two Minutes to Midnight" - Iron Maiden. Um, what??

If anyone wants to try and interpret the Life of Mossy through Music, please feel free, cuz I so don't get this.

I think I need new tunes.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Had me rolling! Reeeaaaaaalllly interesting taste in music.

Mossy Stone said...

Don't say you weren't warned. You haven't seen the half of it. I could do a few of these memes separated by genre.

Kal said...

Um... While we appreciate the Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, and Scorpions selections... there's that question of the... well.. ahem.. -cough- BeeGees.

BeeGees?

Ye Gods man?!

Next you're going to tell us you listen to Jack Johnson, you sensitive guy you...