Tuesday, April 25

Pssssst....

It's me... Penny!!

Shhhh..... Mossy doesn't know I'm here!!

Mossy offered to let me answer the 20 questions from Duff and I told him I'd only do it if he let me on his blog. Well, he's at rehearsal and I guessed his password!! (Note to self: this is the last time Mossy will ever make a password simple to guess. Enjoy this while I can.)

Now that I'm here, however, I can't think of a single clever answer for those 20 questions.

Damn.

Geeze, it feels weird being in another blogger's, uh...shoes... world... blog? Whatever.

*looking around* I could get comfortable in here.

Hmmm *laughter* if I could figure out how to do it, I'd invite everyone in.

HOUSE PARTY WHILE MOSSY'S AT REHEARSAL!!!!

(that's almost as good as "threesome while Mossy plays hockey", but not quite)

I'm sure the key to the bar is around here somewhere...

Oh crap, I didn't say anything clever yet and I think he's home!

I wonder how long it'll take him to find this...

Hurry up and publish........






(love you, hunny)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha!! did you peek in the cabinets already?? :D

Penny said...

oooh ALWAYS!

What do you want to know?

Anonymous said...

hehehe...what's he got in there?? anything good? :D