Tuesday, March 21

Ah well, maybe next year

We did our best but still came up a bit short. We lost the "A" final 2-1. Since I'm still "looking for the small victories" from that, I can say that a) it took us being down 2 guys late in the 3rd for them to score the winner, and b) it wasn't because of some spectacular goaltending collapse on my part.

The team that beat us finished in first place during the regular season and for us to finish 5th and still be in the "A" final is pretty good.

I'll definitely miss playing with this particular team. We had a really good draft of guys and the league as a whole was well-balanced. So I'm down to at least 2 more games before my seasonal hiatus. Looks like I'll only be playing once per week over the summer, but I might get the occasional pickup game in.

And so the day goes on...

No comments: