Thursday, March 16

Why I love my Wife (Reason #783)

I now see some light at the end of the tunnel vis-a-vis my Personal Statement for my MA program application.

Penny put her considerable literary talents to work and we formed our usual "documentation team", me pacing and formulating, and Penny playing scribe and editor/filter, idea goddess.

We made some awesome progress, meaning I *might* just able to meet my target date of Friday for sending my Resume, Statement and References off to Victoria. Of course, I might just be able to find some documents/projects I've worked on to include in the package so that they may better assess the wonder that is me. Um, educationally speaking, that is.

She rocks...she rules. Accept no substitutes. And don't let anyone else tell ya different.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I didn't do much, hon. I was just a soundboard and typist, is all.