Monday, March 6

For the love of....

Will someone *please* tell me why I have snippets of my high school's fight song running through my head....over and over and over?? Complete with brass band accompaniment, no less...

(To the tune of "Hey, look me over")

Hey, look us over, we'll make it clear
We are the students in search of a career
We play the game that's part of our lives

*unintelligible mental lyrics*

We're the * * * Raiders in Scarlet and Gold, we know we'll do alright
We're the Raiders here we come!

(Shoot me....shoot me NOW)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Awww that sucks, honey. Here, maybe this will help:

This old man, he plays one,
He plays knick knack on my thumb,
With a knickknack paddywhack give a dog a bone,
This old man goes rolling home...

This old man, he plays two.....EVERYBODY SING!

Anonymous said...

Merde. Now it's stuck in my head, too.
Damn you, Mossy.
Damn you to hell!!!!

You may now laugh at the mental image of me, inneffectually shaking my tiny little fist at you. I haven't grown since high school. Not taller, anyway.