Tuesday, March 7

Tuesday treats

All in all, I'm in a better mood today.

We managed a nice 4-0 win last night. My first-ever shutout in that league (although I know it was far more the team's shutout than mine, particularly over the first two periods) and I even managed to pick up an assist in the second period. Not a bad night, all things considered.

Unbelievably, we now have a 4-0-0 record in the playoffs and sole possession of first place overall. I have to say I'm surprised at our record and that the higher-finishing teams from the regular season aren't doing as well. I guess it's true about what they say, "anything can happen in the playoffs."

I have to say I'm enjoying my second season in this league and I'm going to miss this particular team when its all done. One of the downfalls of the pool/draft system they run, I suppose, but its balanced and its a lot of fun.

That's all for the moment. Have a happy!


Technorati Tag:

1 comment:

Larry said...

Awesome, the team isn't going to get the shutout without you. You don't get to score goals, this stat is yours.