Tuesday, October 25

Dude, Where's My PI?

Ya know, Larry...your affection for my wife is, well...well known. And I know you're keen on hanging out with her. I'm okay with this. Honest. I mean, you're a cool guy, pretty funny. Kind of like a little brother I wish I had.

However...

We were looking out the hotel window (kick-ass view from the 32nd floor, btw) and we couldn't help but notice that you decided to tag along for the trip.

Dude: next time, just ask, k?? Kristin asked...and she's here. Causing nooooooo trouble whatsoever. (I almost managed to type that with a straight face, even.)

(Kristin: Deny, deny, deny...)

We had our suspicions when we first looked outside.






















But our suspicions were confirmed when we looked outside later.

























Larry: we're in 3206. Come on up for a beer. Just keep your hands to yourself.

14 comments:

D said...

Hehe.....larry, maybe you can go topless with them...and i'm going to stop there before i gross myself out.

Mossy Stone said...

It's that whole hetero "spawning" thing, isn't it, ltlme?

D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D said...

nah, just TomKat

Kristin said...

I was going to knock on the door of the van when I was leaving but the shuttle bus showed up too quickly..

Thanks again you two for a fabulous day!

Danikabur said...

Damn he spotted us!

Penny said...

It was so great seeing you, Kristin. If you get bored later in the week, come hang out again!

Larry said...

Umm, guys, that's not me. RUN!

Mossy Stone said...

Geeze Larry, you're such a poo-head. Play along for once!!

Danikabur said...

Well duh if he is staking you out of course he would deny its him. Sheesh you aren't supposed to know if someone is staking you out.

Penny said...

I'm going with Danika's comment here. Nice try, Larry...

By the way, it's now Thursday and the van's STILL there.

Larry said...

Dani, I should have told you the key to getting out of trouble if you are caught is to make the person/people who are confronting you think that they are wrong/crazy.

Seriously, guys, I am there performing a statistical analysis on the use of newspaper vending machines. I am NOT there to spy on you. I had the camera pointed in your direction because I saw a rare rodent scurrying into the sewer system and I wanted to get some footage. I can't move the van because, I have a perfect spot from which to view the aforementioned vending machines.

Penny said...

Dude, the sewers are, like, 32 storeys below us.

Larry said...

It's a wide angle lense. :D

*these shifty canucks and their questions*