Tuesday, October 11

~sniffle~

I'm renewing my love-hate relationship with kleenex. I really wish I could shake this head cold, but so far: no dice. I'll spare you the bulk of the gory details, but my nose has no interest in further contact with facial tissues, tyvm...in spite of the overwhelming influence of my sinuses.

DW is suffering in her own way at home. She's got a killer headache and she'll have to manage a bunch of kid chores because I'm not getting home as early as I thought. We're both definitely in need of some down time and "us" time.

No other big news...just needed to rant a bit.

5 comments:

D said...

no worries, i'm looking forward to the junk getting out of my head and into the kleenex.

i didn't even make it into work today......it's going around.

Larry said...

Damn, hope you two get to feelin better.

Dirty Gypsy said...

Ew - being sick sucks. I hope you guys feel better.

And as for the kleenex? Try the ones with aloe in them. Works wonders for me. Just don't try to clean a pair of glasses with them.

Danikabur said...

I hope the two of you feel better soon!!!

Kal said...

Nyquil. Good stuff. Especially with a brandy chaser.