Wednesday, October 5

Welcome back, Steph!

At long last, the Mighty Steph has returned to the blogosphere. Much has been said and speculated about her lengthy and uncharacteristic absence, but I've just been made privy to the real reason why she was away from us for so long. I knew that she was a loyal citizen and would do absolutely anything her country asked, but I'm afraid that I didn't accurately gauge the depth of her patriotism.





Steph, you may be a Dirty Gypsy, but you're a hero to us all.



Brilliant Blog

3 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

*bowing*

Larry said...

*scrubbing brain with hydrachloric acid and steel wool* UGH!!! Never. Want. To. AGHGHGHGHGHG IT BURNS!!!!!!! Have. That. Image. Again.

Dirty Gypsy said...

Oh, damn. That's nasty!!

(See?? I *knew* bad things would happen if I posted my picture online. Bad me! Bad!)

Heh. You're a sick man, Mossy. Literally and figuratively. Hope you feel better. :)