Saturday, October 22

Mobile Moss

DW and I are enjoying our pre-clearance wait in the brand new Terminal 1 before our flight to Vancouver. A very nice space, as far as airport architecture goes. Definitely a bright and airy place to wait out the time before boarding.

Yours truly is on his way to an e-learning conference. The only reason I'm going is that I am actually giving a brief presentation on some of our successes from work. DW is joining me again and we're looking forward to another week away. We're also hoping to meet with Kristin while we're there. Her pregnancy permitting, she's gonna do a day trip and hang with us for a while.

I love Vancouver, but I hate the flight there. Nearly 5hrs gate to gate. That, dear readers, makes for a long-ass day when you factor in the time change, and the waits at both ends.

Boarding calls. More later. DW says hi, too. :)

3 comments:

D said...

be sure to have time to paint the town red!!!

Dtrini said...

5hrs is more than welcome for me. Try envisioning my butt in a Canada 3000 cattle run seat to Hawaii!! Thirteen hours with only the stop in Winnepeg to pick up a herd of cattle that should have never left the farm. Four full features later and you get the numbness of mind and ass.

Penny said...

How many blood clots actually made it to you brain, d'you a figure?