Friday, October 7

I'd like to thank the Academy...

...my agent, my publicist, my therapist, my pharmacist, my psychic...

Just kidding, folks.

I'm pleased to note that I have joined the ranks of the Brilliant Bloggers! My 'Where's Steph?/Steph Sightings' saga won for "Best Series".

Many thanks to all who voted, and to Larry for his Chicken/Cotton Candy/Baseball contributions, to Steph for being the catalyst and all-round good sport, and to DW for indulging my desire to blog.

Big kudos to MarriedMan and his Honourable Mention for "Les Miserablogs". It's WAY out there, but definitely funny.

Brilliant Blog

5 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

Thanks, MD.

Every time I read MM's blog, I can't help but think that if Salvador Dali or Albrecht Durer had blogs, that's what they'd look like.

Danikabur said...

Congrats!!!

Penny said...

Actually we're having all the grandparents come over here.

Thanks, Motherdear.

duff said...

congratulations, mossy.

Mossy Stone said...

MM: I finally got to that blog you mentioned. KInd of a whole night & day thing happening there.

Duff: Thanks!