Friday, October 21

Self Tag: A Life in Google Photos

Even though I wasn't specifically tagged (and, therefore, cannot tag anyone else) I thought this might be interesting, particularly with the great job Kal did with his.

Town Where I Was Born:

Town Where I Grew Up:


Where I live Now:


Nom du Blog:


My Real Name:

(Oh I had a lot of fun with this one...should mess a lot of people up)

My Two Grandmothers:


(don't ask how I got that last one)

My Favourite Food:


My Favourite Song:
Crap....I totally can't pick just one, but...


My Favourite Smell:


There ya go...

5 comments:

D said...

your pics aren't clickable......hard to figure out.

duff said...

no, its not. right click on the picture, then select "properties"

voila! mossy's real name.

Kal said...

That's why I saved my pics to my harddrive with alternative names first...

So, Mossy, you have a grandmother named hot chick too? Neat.

Kal said...

And jeez - the place you grew up looks freakin' cold..

duff said...

i noticed you renamed yours, kal.

just can't make anything easy, can you?