Tuesday, October 18

Shameless Meme Theft

Courtesy of my DW, I'm adding this meme (no, I'm not Posting The Cat.)

All you do is go to Google and type in your name and the word needs in quotes (e.g. "Mossy needs")

Like DW, I did this with my real name, but have substituted "Mossy" in here.

Mossy Needs a Chick. (Yep, came up #1 here as it did with DW. I already have one, tyvm)

Mossy Needs some Director Help

Mossy Needs Help (I know a lot of people who would agree with that)

Mossy Needs Oak Ridge Information (I do??)

Mossy Needs Amanda Buttram (*snicker* You said 'butt')

Mossy needs to present these views in a TV News report on BBC ONE (oooh...BBC? Way Cool! I say, Brain...whatever shall we do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky old chap....)

Mossy needs to be reconciled. (I do? Who un-reconciled me?)

Mossy needs a Harvard scholarship (Whoa! DUDE! Gimme!)

Mossy needs more room (Damn straight...need more room for POWER TOOLS!)

Mossy needs two pieces of network delivery information. (um, okay...)

Mossy needs to get these made up. Probably will have to start from scratch but ... Mossy needs to get logbooks for the executive by next meeting ... (Who nominated me?)

Mossy needs to consume at least 1750 calories per day to maintain his ... 5) Mossy needs to lose 15 pounds in 90 days. Since walking still consumes 350 ... (okay, oKAY...I get the hint!)

Mossy needs to be distinctive. (Yeah, baby! But I thought I was already??)

7 comments:

Danikabur said...

Forgot to change your real name to Mossy in one of those. :D

Thanks for the laugh.. those made me giggle.

(my word verification is sexxzr lol)

Anonymous said...

"zach" Needs Fucking.
Black woman removes her white nightie, and bares all. ...

beat that. *grin*

D said...

I'm so gonna have to try this out.

Mossy Stone said...

Dani: I think your WV is so totally appropriate. ;-)

Z: Um, no, I can't beat that one, not even if I tried. Besides, I don't have a white nightie anymore.

ltl: I can't wait to see your results.

WV - "wgfzuogc" I think I've made this noise before, but I won't say when.

Kal said...

Mossy needs Amanda Buttram???

A-man-ta Butt-ram?

Mossy, you need to tell us something?

Mossy Stone said...

Kal: Nope...not a thing. Sounds like Marriedman took over your comment, there. ;-)

duff said...

i believe i shall steal this for a post in the near future.

i mean, if that's okay with you, mossy.