Tuesday, February 7

*hack*

Yep. Still under the weather. Not critical enough to stay home, but definitely not in the mood to work.

Symptomatic relief is marginal at best.

Wonder what I should do about that?

Speaking of weather, winter returned with a vengeance. Okay, maybe light fluffy snow isn't exactly vengeful, but it was a rude reality check. I think we've all enjoyed the respite from snow, slush, salt and ice over the last few weeks. Personally, I'm hoping for a return to our above-seasonal-norm temperatures.

That kind of winter I can handle.

Technorati Tag:

3 comments:

Penny said...

Sorry that you're still no feeling good, baby. I guess you could say I really did give you paper for our first anniversary... or at least a reason to use a paper product - Kleenex!!!

:oP

Mossy Stone said...

Could be worse. I could be bed-ridden and laid out with an inner ear infection.

Callie said...

Hope you're feeling better, Mossy!

Also - if you want above normal winter temps, just come on out to California!!! The weather here is GREAT!