Wednesday, February 1

Not that I'm bragging...

There wasn't really much to write about on the professional front, but the day improved significantly after I left the office (a little early, I admit).

Penny and I are kidless tonight. She met me at the train station, brimming with excitement about the menu she planned and lovingly prepared - despite feeling somewhat under the weather.

Appetizers:
Shrimp with cocktail sauce
Brie, with apricot preserves baked in phyllo pastry

Entrée:
Sterling Silver Sirloin grilling steak, marinated in a zesty herb medley.

Dessert:
Strawberries, hand-dipped (Penny's hands) in milk chocolate.

à boire:
2005 'Slutnhussy Estates' Valpolicella (yes, it's ours...guess who is whom)


The atmosphere for the eveniing was provided especially by my DW who decided to show off more than just her culinary assets.



What can I say? (eat your hearts out...you know who you are) Sorry, was that bragging? *grin*

Technorati Tag:

9 comments:

Kal said...

Ahhh... so how's your blood pressure this morning?

Penny said...

Heh.

Mossy Stone said...

Oh the ol' systolic is doing quite nicely, thank you.

My manual dexterity and ability to either walk propery, drive, or otherwise operate heavy equipment is somewhat impaired until my fluid levels return to normal.

Callie said...

You guys are fantastic!!! I'm so glad you two got to indulge in the . . . ah . . . FINER pleasures in life.

Woo hoo!

Mossy Stone said...

We try to do so whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Mossy Stone said...

What gave it away?

Dtrini said...

Hmmm, where does one start?

The menu looks amazing. I don't dare say I am jealous because my fat ass is prime evidence that my DW treats me very, very well. Maybe I will try to do something like that for my loved one if I can find a place to stash, er, send TC.

As for the other culinary "delights", I must tread lightly. Very, very lightly. In any case, I could not read the label and tried to get a closer view but it seems that when one clicks on the picture, it does NOT pop up into a very large version of it but remains the miniscule, hard to examine, unable to "George" with it picture that we started with.

Only in Whitby you say? Pity. :)

Danikabur said...

I'm so jealous of the cleavage. And the food. And wish I had been there. :D

Larry said...

Lucky bastard. I spent the night at a local discount distributor with a jackhammer and a 4 inch thick concrete floor.