Sunday, January 29

Presto Change-o!

Welcome to the new & improved blog!

I appreciate all of the thoughts and suggestions from the loyal readership (yes, you too, Erika *grin*) and I am very indebted to Cricket for her assistance in navigating the wilds of the Blogger tags.

The blog is formatted primarily for IE, but firefox users shouldn't have any difficulty with it.

Some of the older photo posts might not be as nicely formatted as I'd like, but I can live with it.

All comments welcome!


Technorati Tag:

6 comments:

Erika said...

very nice, very nice indeed, I love the different kinds of moss, it almost looks um, mixed!

Mossy Stone said...

Coincidence? I think not! *grin*

Glad you like it.

duff said...

this is lovely, mossy!

just...perfect.

Anonymous said...

honey, i adore you, you know i do, but that looks like ASS in firefox on a large screen.

~RedHair

Kal said...

sweet...

Anonymous said...

it's gorgeous... and it *almost* works in firefox. the banner graphic is cut off strait though "mixed moss...". If you decide to look for the code that's causing this though, I suspect typing in about 4 br tags prior to the grapic will drop it out from under the blogger header.