Monday, February 27

Trini Tag

QUOTE:

  1. Thank the person that tagged you.
  2. List 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
  3. Tag 5 other people.

1. Thanks, dtrini.

2. I have to think of ones I can share with people....

  • I often sit on the floor to tie my shoes. I've never been able to touch my toes, so I find it easier to sit than to bend down.
  • (from dtrini...another reason why we get along so well) I can be outgoing but I get lonely in a crowd. Very easy to find myself on the periphery of things without even trying.
  • I have no aptitude for poker.
  • I can draw, but I have never been able to draw people. Architecture, scenery...no problem. Give me a face to draw and it will look like something Picasso or Man Ray came up with.
  • My ankles crack. The crack when I walk, and (according to Penny) even when I sleep. This caused great consternation when being assigned a patrolling task on an exercise back in my Army days.

I dunno if I'll tag anyone specifically, but if Joe, Ed, Frank/Ava want to tackle it, they can go right ahead.

No comments: