Tuesday, August 30

I tagged myself

1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Mossy Lime Stone
2. Nicknames: Spiff, Mossy, Skip, Hey You, Charlie Brown
3. Place of Birth: I assume it was a hospital bed
4. Favorite food: Italian
5. Ever been to Africa: I can only miss the rains (Thanks, Kal)
6. Love someone so much it hurts: More often than was good for me
7. Been in a car accident: Yes, as a passenger.
8. Croutons or bacon bits: Both - don't short-change my Caesar!
9. Favorite day of the week: Any day not involving actual work
10. Favorite restaurant: Rebel House in Toronto.
11. Favorite sport to watch: football, CFL-style, and hockey
12. Favorite drink for summer: Strongbow Cider
13. Favorite ice cream: Tiger Tail, Mint Chocolate.
14. Disney or Warner Bros. : WB. Gimme that Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner stuff!
15. Favorite fast food restaurant: Quizno's
16. What Colour is your bedroom carpet: beige
17. How many times did you fail your driver's test: 0
18. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: alleged work SME
19. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Home Depot or Lee Valley Tools
20. What do you do most often when you are bored: Pace. Fidget.
21. What time is Bedtime: Usually between 10 and 11 p.m.
24. Favorite TV shows: M*A*S*H, That 70s Show, Family Plots, Kink and Bliss, Law & Order, CSI
25. Last person/s you went to dinner with: with my bride in SF.
26. Ford or Chevy: Depends. Is someone else paying for it?
27. What are you listening to right now: The clack of keys and office chatter
28. What is your favorite color: Depends on what its for, really.
29. Lake, ocean or river: Um, for what purpose? I like them all
30. How many tattoos do you have? One
31. Have you ever run out of gas: Only as a passenger in a car (vis-a-vis gasoline.) Personal flatulence, however, is ongoing.

6 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

Kat...you're alive again?

Danikabur said...

My favorite drink is Stronbow Cider too!! I always have one or two on Saturdays. :)

Penny said...

Now that some of you have read Mossy's answers and mine, can you imagine what we're like when we're both bored? There's a whole lot of pacing and fidgeting going on...

I forgot CSI and Law and Order...damn. Will have to add those.

Kristin said...

OoOoOoOo Lee Valley tools.... *dribble*

Chris said...

Is that legal and moral, to tag yourself?

Mossy Stone said...

Chris: Probably not. I dunno what came over me. Um, I blame (in no particular order) El Nino, Dubya, rising gas prices, and work stress for my temporary insanity.