Monday, August 29

Monday sillies and other smatterings

Here are a few thoughts in no particular order.

  • I'm back to the salt mines today. In some respects its almost like I never left.
  • I'm putting the finishing touches on an e-learning deliverable which I will be quite happy to send out to the customer world after some roadblocks.
  • My regular bus driver is back on the morning run, replacing the idiot who took over for her on a summer rotation. Granted, she babbles on a bit, but at least my life isn't at risk when I step aboard.
  • In my haste to pack everything this morning, I managed to leave my book behind. Damnit. The Rule of Four is quite interesting...
  • My Sunday hockey team had its final game yesterday. A whopping 4 people showed up to play. So we ended our season with an ignonomous forefeit. One of the 3 players (he actually bothered to dress) and I joined our would-be opposition for an hour of shinny. Kinda sums up the whole experience, in my mind.

DW is apparently feeling sick. This is not a good thing. Shadow the Wonder Kitty has been embracing her inner bitch and is growling at everyone in sight, earning her several banishments and one dunking in the tub.

*sigh*

Gotta love Mondays...

No comments: