Tuesday, August 16

Speak up, will ya? My Leppard is a little Def this morning

Nothing quite like a concert to give you a little boost, is there?

DW and I were among the screaming thousands at the Def Leppard concert last night and we had a complete blast.

This is a band I've been dying to see for ages but I never had the time or the money to be able to enjoy the live experience. However, thanks to my DW, we managed to get tickets for their Toronto show.

Wow...

That actually sums it up.

Wow.

It's kind of hard to explain the emotional rush I get from an event like that. I'm actually in sight of a band/group/act I admire (or in some cases, awe) and to be able to be there and soak it all in, well...it's just magical.

I'll let DW provide her commentary on our people-watching activities during the opening act, because I'm sure I can't do it justice. However, it's safe to say that there were a lot of fugly people out there wearing stuff that, well, just shouldn't be seen on some people, ya know?

3 comments:

Penny said...

I miss you, Mossy. Are you coming home soon? :o(

Joe said...

Wow... Def Leppard is still touring? Have they put out anything new lately?

Dirty Gypsy said...

There really is no better place to see the fug than at a current rock show for an 80s hair band. Really. A few years ago, I was at a L.A. Guns/Great White/Ratt/Poison show, and man, there were some, uh, questionable outfits...