Monday, July 18

All the education in the world...

...doesn't mean you're a smart cookie.

I got this link through Kal's latest post.

I'm not sure how someone who is supposedly on the faculty at the State University of New York at Albany could "publish" such drivel. I'm not necessarily referring to the mind-numbing content, mind you. I'm talking about the gruesome spelling and grammatical errors. Let us not also forget the ignorance of his own nation's historical figures and his self-serving tome on his post office rant. I'm disappointed that the local constabulary didn't take him in, but I suppose he'd revel in such a 'display of power of the police state.'

Biff help us if this reality-challenged person actually gets out into the real world on a day pass from academia.

Then again, it takes all kinds...

[Edit, July 19. Apparently our social activist greenie has removed the post from his blog that started all this stuff. Before he engaged in his own brand of censorship and revisionist thinking, I did, however, manage to get in a shot via the comments section that I simply must share with you.

"You know, I read this blog entry a few times. I'd honestly love to see things from your point of view. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, I just can't cram my head that far up my ass.

Your shockingly uninformed opinion and your myopic viewpoint speak of all that's wrong with Academia. I really hope your therapist helps you deal with your self-esteem issues before they get out of control and you do something stupid.

Oh, wait. Too late.

You are a marvel, though. Pomposity of your calibre usually doesn't manifest itself until tenure is achieved...or shortly after your first mid-life crisis. For you to achieve this standard at such a young age is either a remarkable achievement, or the result of poor toilet training and some serious Oedipal issues. I'd go on about what a complete jackass you appear to be but, frankly, I have better things to do with my time. Like picking the lint out of my navel.

Begone, you sanctimonious prig...you ludicrous popinjay."

-end Edit]

7 comments:

Callie said...

Sadly, it takes all kinds of people in the world. However, I honestly wish some people would refrain from opening their mouths (or blogs, in this case) and showing just how stupid and ignorant they really are.

And he has the audacity to be indignant??

Moron.

Dtrini said...

Loved your reply to his reply to Kal though. Veyr nicely put.

Larry said...

What a tool. Unfortunately this guy coulld be teaching future generations. What else is he going to do? He wouldn't make it a week in the real world.

Stephen said...

Is this Biff you mentioned Biff Naked? You know, I think she could help some of us.

Larry said...

I love Biff Naked.

Her remake of "We're not gonna take it" and one of my personal favorites "Lucky".

Freewriter, I thinketh you be-est righteth.

Sorry, I get carried away sometimes.

Mossy Stone said...

Wrong Biff, FW. But I agree that a little naked "Bif" could liven up the ol' blog.

Dtrini said...

Keep it on please.

I went to Buddy's blog and he has some ramblign about people who read his blog. I find it interesting that he would remove the post rather than face the consequences of his actions. I hate to say it, but I must, how very corporate America. What we need is more light in the dark places that these cockroaches fester in so that people can truly see who they are.

And yes, we have liked minded assholes in Canada, but they typically do not have the money, power ot political clout/influence of their American counterparts.