Tuesday, November 8

Ergh....

As much as I'd like to stay in denial, I can feel the oncoming winter chills in the air. I'm not quite at the stage where I need my heavy coat, but I'm thinking about looking for my gloves when I get home from work. I also note with some delight that the heaters are on in my bus.

~shiver~

An ugly loss for the team last night. I'll take the lion's share of the blame for that fiasco.

(On the chills note, I'll have to start bringing my hockey equipment in from the garage...it won't be warm enough for it to dry out. )

I can't believe how fast yesterday seemed to go. The whole day went by in something like a very productive blur. I felt that I got a lot done...which makes up for the days when I work 'n' work 'n' work and seem to get *nothing* done.

Speaking of work, I'm gonna fire up the laptop and keep plugging away on the way in. Might as well strike while the iron is hot....

(I love mobile blogging...)

5 comments:

Penny said...

I hate ironing...maybe that's my problem.

D said...

penny, my version of ironing is the permanent press mode on the dryer.

Larry said...

I also hate ironing.

While you are feeling productive, can you type a few of these reports that never stop piling up, for me?

Penny said...

Hey, typing reports is my speciality. I charge about $2.50 per page. Just call me and dictate 'em.

Penny said...

True...sad, but true.

It's time to bring out my battery-operated socks, once again.