Tuesday, November 29

Where's my Sign?

Bill Engvall is never around when you need him.

A late night disaster (masquerading as a hockey game), coupled with less sleep than I prefer has made for a rather interesting morning.

I'm working up in The Bunker today and had to leave the house early for the drive. I forgot that part of my usual route is closed for construction, so I had to take a less-than-ideal road to get here. It was raining and dark, just to make the drive that much more fun.

Upon safe arrival at the bunker (a miracle all on its own), I discovered that not only had I left my lunch behind, I had also managed to leave the house without the power supply for my laptop.

I'll take my sign any time, Bill.

Edit: I forgot to mention the little love note left on my pillow from my DW when I rolled in from hockey at oh-dark-hundred last night. At least the evening ended with a smile. :)

3 comments:

Penny said...

*kisses*

Dtrini said...

Next time, check the area I sometimes call my desk. I leave a power supply there all the time.

Mossy Stone said...

dtrini: NOW you tell me. I borrowed one from ONEAndy.

Ma: The day ended with a trip to Home Depot. I think that's better.