Friday, November 18

I always do this...

DW will laugh when she reads this...

It never fails. I run into some kind of roadblock and call for help. Then, while I'm waiting, I manage to figure out a solution. You'd think I would learn, but...its like lighting a smoke while waiting for the bus. No sooner is it lit than the bus shows.

Here's my "Rule of Three" meme:

Three names I go by:
1. (the real name)
2. (Surname diminutive)
3. Spiffy

Three screen names I have had:
1. (#2 above) the Argo Fan
2. Spaceman Spiff
3. Mossy Stone

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. eyes
2. forearms
3. legs

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. waist
2. nose
3. chest

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Canadian
2. British
3. Scottish

Three things that scare me:
1. bumps in the night
2. uncertainty
3. confinement

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. a Book
2. Learning
3. Surfing

Three of my favorite musical artists:
1. Rush
2. Chicago
3. Rik Emmett

Three of my favorite songs:
1. Limelight - RUSH
2. Middle Ground - Rik Emmett
3. Something Happened on the Way To Heaven - Phil Collins

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. wickedly hot sex (check)
2. partnership/balance (check)
3. humour (check)

Three lies and truths in no particular order: (you figure out which ones are lies and which ones are the truth)
1. I love driving to work
2. I can make bread
3. I prefer tea to coffee
4. I can play the clarinet
5. I am blunt
6. I get things done on time

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
1. eyes
2. legs
3. smile

Three of my favorite hobbies:
1. reading
2. model building
3. woodworking/carpentry

Three things I want to do really badly now:
1. go home
2. get accepted to my MA program
3. get tea

Three careers I’ve considered:
1. Police Officer
2. Architect
3. Teacher

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Tuscany
2. Scotland
3. Halifax

Three kid’s names I like:
1. dunno
2. dunno, jr.
3. dunno III

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Get my MA
2. Post back-to-back Shut-outs
3. Learn to fly

Three ways that I am stereotypically like a boy:
1. I'm handy with tools
2. I like cars
3. I'm lousy with paying bills

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I can do basic sewing
2. I can iron
3. I watch Gilmore Girls

Three celeb crushes:
1. Marina Sirtis
2. Trisha Yearwood (yeah, I know...I know...blame it on her guest spots on JAG)
3. Jacklyn Smith

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: (they won’t but here goes)
1. Digi
2. Larry
3. you

No comments: